This page is designed to help those interested in learning more about the scholarship program between the Purdue Alumni Association, our alumni clubs and the division of financial aid.
Should your question not be addressed here, please contact Courtney Magnuson, director of regional alumni outreach and engagement, at email@example.com.
Donating to a club scholarship account
Many local alumni clubs have scholarship accounts at Purdue. Follow these directions to find out if the club you would like to give to has an account:
- Click here to go to the Purdue on-line giving site.
- Once on the "Let's grant opportunities together" page, you will be asked to designate an amount you'd like to give.
- Enter the amount you would like to donate.
- Next you will be asked "Which fund would you like to support?" Click the "Click here to view additional campus, college, school and university-wide gift fund options" button.
- Scroll down to the section for "University-Wide" options. Here you will find a drop down box for "Purdue Alumni Club Scholarships".
- On the right hand side, click on the down arrow and search for the club you would like to contribute to and click the box on the left hand side. Then click the "Continue" button at the bottom.
- This will take you back to the original screen where you can complete the rest of the form.
Purdue Scholarship Options
Download information about club scholarship options here.
Find out more about how the Purdue Alumni Association can help support your club scholarship program.
View Club Scholarships Offered