Alumni Clubs connect the Purdue family through events and
outings focused on strategic initiatives set by the alumni association, Pillar of Strength, Service and Relationships.
Club Support and Benefits
- Staff Liaison: A professional staff member is assigned to work with each club.
- Online Services: Variety of services including club website hosting, e-mail forwarding, events posted on the Purdue
Alumni website club events calendar, and bulk e-mails.
- Club Promotion: Club activities listed on the University calendar, bulk e-mails, and in University and alumni association media.
- Event Box: Sent for social events or otherwise
designated events and includes name tags, brochures, pencils, "P" lapel
pins, table covers, pom-poms, etc.
- Scholarship Program: A staff liaison will assist with the scholarship process and serve as the liaison between the club and the Division of Financial Aid.
- Student Recruitment: Website link to PART program which includes materials for college fairs, and Purdue Alumni staff will serve as liaison between the club and Admissions.
- Tax Identification Number: Purdue Alumni will obtain a federal identification number for the purpose of the club opening a checking account.
- Club Leaders Conference: Annual training conference and recognition celebration for alumni leaders and volunteers.
- Leaders' Handbook: Reference manual for club leaders in print and online.